We have confirmed details of our 2021-22 seasonal hospitality package.
Following a year’s hiatus due to Covid-19, we’re very excited to welcome guests back into our Directors’ Suite where they will enjoy delicious food and brilliant entertainment in our most luxurious lounge.
As well as the benefits listed below, members will be entitled to free entry and hospitality at our pre-season friendly against York City (Saturday 7 August, 3pm) should they book a package for the Derby fixture on Sunday 1 August (1pm). Further details will follow in due course.
Seasonal hospitality benefits
- Use of our Directors’ Suite for all 22 home league fixtures
- Delicious meals including three-course carveries, two-course theme nights for evening fixtures and a brunch buffet for early kick-offs
- A club gift presented at the first game of the season
- Exclusive padded seating in the Derek Pavis Stand
- Priority access to in-demand cup and play-off tickets, plus the chance to secure seats for friends and family
- Pre-match interview or entertainment with a former/current player (subject to availability)
- Half-time and full-time tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match (subject to availability)
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Sky Sports and BT Sports TV available in the lounge
- Priority access to new kits
- Exclusive retail discount days
- 10% discount on perimeter board advertising
New member price: £950 inc. VAT
Renewal price: £900 inc. VAT
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 955 7241.
Please note that we endeavour to cater for all requirements, whatever they may be. If you wish to discuss anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.