Notts County have clarified recent changes made to the Lifeline membership.
It was announced earlier in the year that Lifeline’s prize structure is being altered to allow for a bigger jackpot on home matchdays.
The club have since received a number of queries from current and prospective members, the answers to which can be found below.
Should you have any other questions about Lifeline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 955 7200.
What prizes can you win - and when?
• A lucky £2,500 prize winner will be drawn at every home league match
• There will be a further 29 weekly draws for a £1,000 prize
• A monthly draw to win a signed, match-worn shirt
• An annual jackpot draw of £10,000 will be made in September*
• Be in with a chance of winning a season ticket for the 2018-19 season by joining Lifeline at the same time as you buy your season ticket (includes existing Lifeline members), draw to be made in December 2017*
*£10,000 jackpot draw and season ticket draw open to existing members and those who joined Lifeline before 31 May and who remain a member until the draw date.
What other benefits are there?
• Priority ticket purchase period ahead of general sale for high-demand fixtures
• Discount on official away travel
• 10% off Sunday lunches at the Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club
• 10% off Meadow Lane room hire
• Discounted admission to Lifeline events
Can you sign up online?
Yes, you can! Please click here.
Is membership still capped at 2,500 members?
Yes, it is. There are currently approximately 1800 registered members.
What happens during the off-season?
£1,000 draws to continue until start of 2017-18 league season. Draw dates are subject to change dependent on home league match dates.