12:32 15 February 2012
Information about applying for an appearance from a player or member of staff...
Notts County Football Club aims to make a positive impact in the community throughout the Nottinghamshire area.
The club is committed to supporting local community organisations and events whenever possible through player and staff appearances.
Please observe the following guidelines before submitting a request:
- Submit requests at least four weeks prior to the event date
- Requests must fall under one of the following categories: Community (schools, charities, fetes, local clubs, etc), Commercial Partners, Supporters' Clubs
- Requests must be made via the form on this page or post
- Submissions must be made by filling out the form at the bottom of this page or by sending a Community Appearance Request
- Appearances should begin no earlier than 2pm on training days
- Appearances will not be considered on matchdays, players' days off (usually Thursdays and Sundays), 48 hours preceding a match or 24 hours after a match
- Appearance requests will be unsuccessful if the organisation requesting conflicts with any of the club's official sponsors
- No activities with the risk of injury can be carried out
- Appearances must be based within the Nottinghamshire area
Each year, the club receives hundreds of requests and strives to fulfil as many as possible. Due to the volume of submissions, please note that it is not always feasible to meet all requests.
Successful requests are subject to change, even at late notice. Translation/language issues will be taken into consideration, as will the location of the event.
Requests via post must be sent to:
Notts County Football Club
Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted about the status of your submission: accepted, pending or declined. Due to the volume of requests, please wait up to two weeks for a response.
Tel: 0115 9529 000
To request a community appearance, fill out the form below in as much detail as possible or contact us on the above details for further information: