Information on 2017-18 season ticket prices
Standard prices (from 1 June):
|Derek Pavis Stand||Kop Stand||Haydn Green Family Stand|
|Young adult (18-21)||£195||£185||£185|
|Under 18 (16-17)||£125||£115||£115|
|Under 16 (12-15)||£75||£75||£75|
|Under 12 (7-11)*||£23||£23||£23|
*Season tickets for supporters aged 11 and under must be purchased in conjunction with an adult/senior season ticket.
Supporters wishing to buy a new concessionary season ticket must do so in store, providing suitable proof of ID.
Supporters will enjoy a range of exclusive benefits as part of their 2017-18 season ticket package, including:
- Price promise: once again, season ticket holders are guaranteed to watch the Magpies' home league campaign at the cheapest price
- Personalised sticker on chosen seat
- First priority ticket purchase periods for home cup matches and in-demand away games
- Invitations to special events
- Preferential hospitality upgrade rates
- Free entry into any home reserve/development matches at Meadow Lane (excluding behind-closed-doors friendlies)
- The opportunity to bring a friend or family member to one of a selection of home league matches for free
- Entry into a draw to win a 2018-19 season ticket for new and existing Lifeline members
- A voucher for one free hot or cold soft drink from the full selection available at a stadium kiosk
- A dedicated email address solely for season ticket holders
How to buy your season ticket
Online (renewal only): Click here
Call: 0115 955 7210
In person: At the Meadow Lane ticket office
Supporters can spread the cost of their season ticket over an eight or ten-month period with Zebra Finance. Click here for more information.
All 2016-17 season ticket holders will have their seat held until 31 May 2017.