We launched our Girls section during the 2017-18 season.
Due to the success, it doubled in size a year later and there is now a pathway from Under 9s right through to the senior Notts County Women first team, giving a clear vision of what can be achieved as the young players develop.
The girls' successes have been recognised across the county with promotions achieved at various age groups in the Young Elizabethan (boys) League and Notts Girls and Liadies leagues. We have also represented Nottinghamshire in the ACES Nationals two years running.
The teams compete in the following divisions:
Under 9s - YEL on Saturdays, Notts Girls and Ladies League on Sundays
Under 10s - YEL, Saturday and Sunday Leagues
Under 11s - YEL, Saturday and Sunday Leagues
Under 12s - YEL, Saturday and Sunday Leagues
Under 13s - YEL, Saturday and Sunday Leagues
Under 14s/15s - YEL on Saturdays, Notts Girls and Ladies League on Sundays
Under 16s - Under 16s Derby Girs an Ladies League on Saturdays, Notts Girls and Ladies League on Sundays
Under 18s - Notts Girls and Ladies League on Sundays
If you would like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @ncfc_girls and like our Notts County Girls Facebook page for further exciting details.
- Age-specific syllabus linked to Notts County's core values and philosophy
- Age-specific goalkeeping coaching programme, two hours a week
- Training four hours a week
- Professional training and match facilities
- Physical Performance Programme (All age groups)
- Strength and conditioning (13s – 18s)
- Individual 1:1 training sessions and development
- Varied games programme v boys and girls teams local and nationwide
- Head coaches Juniors and Seniors: FA Level 2 and UEFA B
- Highly qualified technical coaching staff x 2 per age group: FA Level 2
- Head of Nutrition/Powerbar Education Programme
- Head of Goalkeeping
- Strength and Conditioning coach