A sponsorship package is available for this year's Lifeline Golf Day on Thursday 14 July.
Priced £750, the package includes:
- Entry for two three-man teams (plus two club representatives)
- Banner placement alongside first and 10th tees
- Opportunity to place one piece of promotional material on each table
- Sponsor to present the prizes
- Four match tickets to a forthcoming home fixture
The stableford competition at Ruddington Grange is open to 22 teams of three, each of which must include at least one Lifeline member. One club representative (eg. former/current player, manager or member of the backroom staff) will be drawn to complete each team shortly before the competition begins.
There will be prizes for first, second and third-placed teams along with Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin awards on selected holes.
The event, priced £40pp for Lifeline members and £45pp for non-members, will include:
- Bacon/sausage cob with tea/coffee
- 18-hole, shotgun start competition
- Two-course buffet
- Prize presentations