With no availability remaining this season, supporters can now register their interest in 2022-23 mascot packages.
Packages have sold out for the remainder of the 2022-23 campaign but parents/guardians can complete this form to express their interest for next season.
This season's package includes:
- Hospitality for three people (two adults and the mascot), including a variety of delicious meals such as traditional three-courses carveries, two-course themed meals for evening fixtures and brunch buffets for early kick-offs
- Pre-match stadium tour
- Meet the players in the dressing room
- Lead the team out for kick-off
- Photograph in the centre circle with both captains and match officials
- Photo and write-up in the matchday programme and shout-outs on the tannoy and scoreboards
- Goodie bag
- Lots of fantastic photos to treasure from the day
My sons Archie (5) and Henry (3) are Notts County mad and attend every home game. They were extremely lucky to be the club’s first mascots since Covid restrictions were lifted and the head coach, players and staff were fantastic with them.
Alice Kelk, who coordinates the mascots, is a real asset to the club and made the whole day so enjoyable. It was planned to perfection and her infectious personality makes her perfect for the role!
Cal Roberts, Archie’s idol, was also a huge credit to the club, taking extra time to make both boys feel very special and going above and beyond by signing last year’s shirt for them to keep.
Just before closing his eyes to go to sleep that night Archie said: “Today was the best day of my life!”