Supporters are advised of the following information ahead of Saturday's visit of Maidenhead.
We look forward to welcoming fans of both clubs to Meadow Lane.
- Out of respect to all fellow attendees, we advise you to take a lateral flow test prior to the match and to also wear a face covering in confined areas. This is not obligatory but simply a request that we all do what we can to keep everyone as safe as possible at Meadow Lane
- Do not attend the stadium if you are showing any Covid symptoms or have come into recent contact with someone who has the virus. Our ticket office will be happy to process refunds should you be unable to attend due to Covid – please call 0115 955 210 before kick-off
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available around the stadium
- As part of our efforts to keep all supporters, players and staff safe, we kindly request that fans do not wait outside main reception after the game
Ticket office and club shop – open from 9am
- Between 2pm–3pm, the ticket office will only be selling Maidenhead tickets in order to manage queues. Supporters wishing to purchase any other tickets can do so before 2pm or immediately after full-time
- Should your ticket not scan at the turnstile, please visit the ticket office where our staff will be happy to help
- Supporters purchasing a copy of our matchday programme, the Mag (£3), must do so with cash
Catering facilities will be available in each stand but, due to the nationwide shortage of hospitality staff, not all concourse kiosks will be open for this fixture. Where possible, we have replaced those enforced closures with additional mobile units.
We ask you to please leave extra time if you’re planning to purchase any refreshments and to also be understanding and respectful to our staff.
The Broken Wheelbarrow will be open from 12pm, with £2 pints on offer up to 2pm. It will also be open at half-time (for those in the Family Stand only) and again after the match.
Due to ongoing maintenance, Lawton’s Bar in the Derek Pavis Stand regrettably remains closed. An update on its reopening will follow in due course.
Should you have any further queries, please contact us as far in advance of kick-off as possible:
Club shop: 0115 955 7200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket office: 0115 955 7210 | email@example.com
General enquiries: 0115 955 7241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Click here