Having already sold out one package for our 'Football for a Fiver' fixture against Solihull Moors, we have launched a brand-new hospitality offering for the match.
The Moors visit us on Saturday 13 November (kick-off 3pm) for a fixture which is sure to draw a huge crowd to Meadow Lane.
And supporters who book a hospitality package for the fixture will not only benefit from delicious food and great entertainment - they'll also be entitled to half-price hospitality when Dagenham & Redbridge visit us on Saturday 27 November.
The 1862 package includes...
- A delicious three-course meal (menu details below)
- Seating in Block B of the Derek Pavis Stand
- Half-time and full-time tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Pre-match interview with former player Mike Edwards
- Team news announcement from head coach Ian Burchnall
- Matchday programme and teamsheet
- Sky Sports and BT Sports TV in the suite
- Homemade vegetable barley broth soup
Mains (choice of)
- Beef goulash
- Chicken fricassee
- Vegetable goulash
Each served with basmati rice and mixed vegetables
- Selection of cold desserts served with fruit puree
- Non-season ticket holder: £45pp
- Season ticket holder: Pro-rata price dependent on age category
Guests at this match will be entitled to half-price hospitality for the visit of Dagenham & Redbridge
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0115 955 7241