Supporters can guarantee their place in hospitality for the final 11 home matches of our Vanarama National League campaign.
Matchday hospitality has proved hugely popular this season, with virtually all fixtures reaching full capacity.
And fans can ensure they have access to our 1862 Suite throughout the exciting climax to our campaign by purchasing a half-seasonal package.
- Exclusive access to our 1862 Suite for our final 11 home league fixtures
- Delicious meals including three-course carveries, two-course theme nights for evening fixtures and a brunch buffet for early kick-offs
- A club gift presented at the first game (v Barnet – 22 January)
- Exclusive padded seating in the Derek Pavis Stand
- Priority access to tickets for potential play-off fixtures, plus the chance to secure seats for friends and family
- Priority access to away tickets (when tickets are provided for advance sale)
- Pre-match interview or entertainment with a former/current player (subject to availability)
- Half-time and full-time tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match (subject to availability)
- Matchday programme and teamsheet at each match
- Sky Sports and BT Sports TV in the suite
- Exclusive retail discount days
- 10% discount on perimeter board advertising
Price: £485 (inc. VAT)
For more information or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 955 7241.