Tickets for our Vanarama National League home fixture against Weymouth on Saturday 22 May are on sale at reduced prices to 2019-20 season ticket holders.
The fixture will be the first and final 2020-21 regular-season match to be played in front of supporters at Meadow Lane and, due to Covid-19 restrictions and following extensive dialogue with the relevant authorities, a maximum capacity of 4,400 has been set for this match.
Our chief executive, Jason Turner, said: “Everyone at the club is incredibly excited to welcome our supporters back to Meadow Lane after such a long and challenging year.
“Today’s announcement comes following months of hard work and preparations, with the safety of all supporters, staff and players central to our thoughts throughout the process.
“Naturally, certain elements of your ticket-buying and matchday experience will be a little different to what you’re used to so please read the following information carefully to ensure the day runs smoothly.”
Please note – the information in this article is based on current guidance and is subject to change
Important information ahead of your purchase
Please ensure that you have read our Spectators’ Matchday Agreement before purchasing your tickets. You must strictly adhere to everything outlined in this document in the interests of your and others’ safety, as well as to protect the club against any sanctions resulting from safety issues.
Where can I sit?
In order to maximise capacity while ensuring the Haydn Green Family Stand remains an isolated area for Weymouth’s players and staff, the Derek Pavis, Air-IT Kop and Jimmy Sirrel stands will all be open.
While supporters will be able to choose their preferred stand, the club must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines when allocating seats and, therefore, your specific block, row and seat will be allocated for you. Regrettably, no season ticket holders will be allocated their usual seat for this fixture.
Supporters who have specific access requirements, or require family-friendly seating, should call the ticket office on 0115 955 7210 as tickets in these areas are not available online. Please see the dedicated section below for more information.
Who can buy tickets?
Tickets will be on sale to home fans only. You must have a previous purchase history to make a booking for this fixture.
When can I buy tickets?
- 2019-20 season ticket holders: From 9am on Wednesday 5 May
- Lifeline/OSA members: From 9am on Saturday 15 May*
- General sale to supporters with a ticket purchase history: From 9am on Monday 17 May
*Phone sales only
Ticket sales will close at 6pm on Friday 21 May. Under no circumstances will any tickets be available to purchase on matchday.
How do I buy tickets?
- We strongly advise supporters to buy online by clicking here
- You can also call 0115 955 7210 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and between 9am-3pm on Saturday 15 May
- The ticket office remains closed to visitors and sales cannot, therefore, be processed in person. Please do not visit Meadow Lane
What are the rules on who I can sit with - and how many tickets can I buy?
In line with government guidelines, you may only purchase tickets for those in your social/support bubble.
Group bookings are limited to a maximum of six and we can’t facilitate separate bookings being allocated next to each other. Checks will be carried out at the turnstiles and throughout the day.
- During their exclusive purchase period, 2019-20 season ticket holders can purchase one ticket per supporter number. Therefore, the lead booker can buy up to six tickets in one transaction so long as they comply with the above rules and enter a valid season ticket holder’s supporter number for each seat. If you are purchasing tickets for other season ticket holders, make sure you add the other members to your ‘Network’. To do this, log in to our ticketing website, click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Network’. You will then have the option to add additional season ticket holders. If you do not know the membership number, it can be found on the top-left of the season card. Season ticket holders who capitalise on this priority period will not be able to make a further booking during the Lifeline/OSA membership period
- On Saturday 15 May, Lifeline/OSA members can purchase one ticket per membership number via telephone only. Therefore, the lead booker can buy up to six tickets in one transaction so long as they comply with the above rules and provide ticket office staff with a valid Lifeline/OSA number for each seat they are booking
- Any supporter purchasing during the general sale period can book up to six tickets in a single transaction so long as the lead booker has a ticket purchase history and complies with the above rules
What will a ticket cost?
|2019-20 season ticket holder||General sale|
- E-tickets purchased online and printed at home are free from all booking fees
- There is a £1 postage fee per order to have tickets posted out to your address
- There is a 60p admin fee per ticket on orders placed over the phone*
*Lifeline/OSA, disabled access and family section bookings are exempt as these can only be made by phone
How do I book family-friendly seating?
As the Family Stand is closed for this fixture, alternative family seating will be available in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand. This family-friendly section is suited to supporters who prefer to watch the game in quieter surroundings within their social bubble.
To book in this area, please call 0115 955 7210. Alternatively, you can request a call back from our ticketing team by emailing the following details to email@example.com with ‘Weymouth Call back – Family Section’ in the subject line:
- Supporter number
- First line of address
- Date of birth
- Contact telephone number
How do I book if I’m a disabled supporter, or have specific access requirements?
Please call 0115 955 7210 and our ticket office staff will assist you in booking tickets that meet your requirements.
Alternatively, you can request a call back from our ticketing team by emailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Weymouth Call back – Access Booking’ in the subject line:
- Supporter number
- First line of address
- Date of birth
- Contact telephone number
Please note – due to social distancing restrictions, there are no aisle seats available for this fixture. Our sensory rooms will also be closed.
Hospitality and the Broken Wheelbarrow
2019-20 seasonal hospitality members and executive box holders will be contacted by a member of our commercial team with details of our matchday package. Unfortunately, to ensure compliance with social distancing regulations, hospitality will not go on general sale for this fixture.
The Broken Wheelbarrow will, however, be open from 12pm on matchday. Due to reduced capacity, entry must be pre-booked for a deposit of £10. This deposit will then be discounted from your bill, with a range of alcoholic and soft drinks, as well as a selection of pies, on offer.
You can book for up to six people so long as they are all in the same social bubble. All members of your party must also have purchased a Weymouth match ticket.
We will not be processing or confirming bookings until Monday 17 May, however if you wish to pre-book please email email@example.com with your name, supporter number and contact telephone details. Our commercial team will then be in touch.
Due to operational reasons, we’re unable to offer free car parking to 2019-20 seasonal parking members for this fixture.
There are alternative parking sites on Meadow Lane but charges may apply.
There are a small number of on-street disabled parking spaces on the roads around the stadium. These must be paid for using the Ringo telephone booking service. Details are displayed on adjacent lamp posts.
What if I have Covid symptoms?
If you or anyone in your social bubble display any Covid-19 symptoms, or you are self-isolating, do not attend the stadium.
A refund on your ticket can be processed provided you notify the ticket office prior to kick-off by calling 0115 955 7210 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests will not be accepted if received after kick-off.
Do not pass your ticket on to someone else to use. Tickets can only be used by the person named on the ticket. Checks will be carried out at the turnstiles.
We remain committed to our promise of free admission to a future league game for NHS staff and will implement this initiative as soon as capacity restrictions are lifted.