Supporters attending Saturday’s play-off eliminator against Chesterfield are advised of the following important information.
Key points to remember…
- The match is sold out. There will be no tickets available on matchday
- Use the allocated turnstile and seat as printed on your match ticket
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- You are required to wear masks or face coverings which safely cover the nose and mouth when on the move within the stadium. Given the higher risk of transmission associated with singing and shouting, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor settings, including seats/standing points
- Hand sanitising units will be available around the stadium
- Concourses are only for entering and exiting the stadium, or to access the toilets
- Concourse tea bars will not be open, however a number of outside catering units will be available prior to kick-off only. Please make your purchase before taking your seat
- You are permitted to bring light, non-alcoholic refreshments into the stadium
- Keep left on stairwells to maintain one-way systems
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the stadium grounds
- Clear signage will be positioned around the ground to help you find your way
- At the end of the game, follow the directions of stewards to the nearest available exit
- Do not throw the ball back to players – pass it to a steward or member of staff
- Do not approach any players or members of the coaching staff
- Respect fellow supporters, stewards and staff – we’re all in this together!
- Any away supporters will be identified and ejected
What time does the ground open?
Turnstiles will open at 2.30pm and we encourage supporters to arrive at the stadium and take their seat as early as possible.
What happens if the match is tied at full-time?
Extra time and penalties will follow. Please remain in your seat.
Can’t make the match due to Covid symptoms or for any other reason?
If you or anyone in your social bubble display any Covid-19 symptoms, or you are self-isolating, do not attend the stadium.
Do not pass your ticket on to someone else to use. Tickets can only be used by the person named on the ticket. Checks will be carried out at the turnstiles.
If you can’t attend for any other reason, we would be happy to refund you and issue your tickets to those who were unsuccessful on our waiting list. Please call the ticket office on 0115 955 7210 as soon as possible.
I haven't got a ticket - is there a live stream?
No, but the match is being broadcast live on BT Sport.