Supporters can take part in a brand-new Crowdfunder campaign for Age UK Notts, with six amazing prizes up for grabs and all money going to the charity!
We're once again raising money for our charity partner as they continute to support elderly local people during this distressing and challenging time.
The following prizes are available:
- A signed (unworn) Michael Doyle goalkeeper shirt to commemorate his heroics against Dagenham
- Cal Roberts' signed boots from the 2019-20 season
- 2020-21 away shirt signed by Neal Ardley and the whole squad
- One of Inih Effiong's 2020-21 home shirts, including a personalised message of your choice
- A Notts County football signed by Neal Ardley and the whole squad
- Sam Slocombe’s signed gloves, worn during the 2020-21 season
The minimum entry fee per item is £5. This earns you one entry. If you want to increase your chance of winning a particular item, you are able to pay more in increments of £5 to earn more entries (eg. £10 earns you two entries, £20 earns you four entries).
All money raised will go to Age UK Notts. To enter, click here.