Notts County's players will proudly sport the Lifeline logo throughout September.
Changes were made to Lifeline under the club’s previous ownership but the committee comprising Colin Slater MBE, Les Bradd, Daphne Mounteney and Lynn Lawson last month unanimously agreed that the following prize structure should be reinstated from 1 September:
- 1 x £1,000
- 3 x £100
- 3 x £50
- 3 x pairs of match tickets
- Prizes TBC
- The opportunity to win one of two season tickets for the 2020-21 campaign
- Priority ticket purchase for cup/play-off matches
- Discount on official away travel
- 10% discount on Meadow Lane room hire
- Discounted admission to Lifeline events
- Exclusive stadium tours with Les Bradd (details to follow)
- Quarterly bonus draws (prizes to be confirmed each quarter)
- A complimentary copy of ‘One Flew Over the Magpies Nest’ for each new member who signs up to Lifeline during September (collection only)
- Exclusive hospitality offer for a selected league match (details to follow)
Furthermore, Lifeline will be the club's shirt sponsors throughout September with logos now available for application free of charge.
Lifeline coordinator, Lawson, said: “Having been involved in Lifeline for many years now, and having seen first-hand the amazing impact it’s had on the football club, it gives me great pride to see the prize structure revert back to its original form.
“This way, more members win more often and we’re confident this news will help attract new members while also reclaiming those who cancelled following the change.
“Should any member have any feedback on the committee’s decision, we’d be more than happy to receive it. Visit me in the club shop, call 0115 955 7200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the club.”
As well as providing financial assistance in the club’s times of need, Lifeline also helps fund special projects such as the installation of an indoor training surface at Meadow Lane, pitch renovations, infrastructure investments and vehicle purchases.
Its next focus will be on helping to replace the Meadow Lane scoreboard, with initial costings currently being assessed.
Click here to learn more or sign up to Lifeline.