We're serving up a three-course carvery in hospitality ahead of our Meadow Lane clash with Barrow on Saturday 16 November (kick-off 3pm).
- Homemade cream of tomato and coriander soup, served with granary roll and butter
- Selection of hors d'oeuvres
- Roast silverside of beef with thyme-infused Yorkshire pudding and roast-pan gravy
- Oven-baked gammon with a honey and mustard glaze
- Vegetarian lasagne topped with mozzarella cheese
- Chef's selection of cold desserts
- Exclusive access to the 1862 Suite
- Reserved, padded seat with an unrivalled view of the action (subject to availability)
- Half-time and full-time tea and coffee
- Suite host alongside former and current players as their guest(s)
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
For more information or to book, please contact the commercial team on 0115 952 9000 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, fill out the form below.