Tickets for Notts County’s Vanarama National League trip to Yeovil Town are now on sale from Yeovil only.
Supporters wishing to take advantage of advance prices can do so before 12pm on Saturday by choosing one of the following options:
Buy online from Yeovil
Click here and select seats in blocks PP, P or N, which are in red and labelled 'visiting supporters'.
Buy over the phone from Yeovil
Please call 01935 847 888.
Tickets will also be available from Yeovil's Main Stand ticket office on matchday but any purchases made after 12pm will be subject to a price increase of £3 for adults and seniors and £2 for young adults.
|Category||Advance||After 12pm Sat|
|65 and over||£11||£14|
Online: Click here
Phone: 01935 847 888
In store: From Yeovil's Main Stand ticket office from opening on Saturday
In line with Yeovil’s policy, tickets for supporters with a disability and their personal assistants are available to those on the middle or high level of PIPS or DLA from the DWP.
Ambulant disabled supporters should obtain tickets in advance from Notts. They are priced £13 for the disabled supporter with a personal assistant ticket issued free of charge.
Notts have been allocated five pairs of wheelchair disabled and personal assistant tickets charged at £13 for the disabled supporter with a personal assistant ticket issued free of charge.
Official away travel will depart from near the club shop on Meadow Lane at 9.30am.
Prices are as follows:
General adult/senior: £27
General under 18: £14
Season ticket holders/Lifeline members/NCFCOSA members: £26
Season ticket holder under 18: £13
Yeovil Town's press officer, Alex O'Loughlin, has provided the following guidance to Notts fans making the trip...
- The Arrow (0.8 miles)
- Airfield Tavern (1.1 miles)
- The Bell Inn (1.3 miles)
Town centre pubs
- Wetherspoons (c. 3 miles)
- The Globe (c. 3 miles)
Things to do
- Ninesprings Park (3 miles from the ground in town) – a nice country park
- Ham Hill (3 miles away in Stoke-sub-Hamdon) – great views over Somerset and a nice pub as well
- Fleet Air Arm Museum (6 miles away in Ilchester)
- Haynes Motor Museum (12 miles away in Sparkford)
Places to eat
- Tamburinos (an Italian in town)
- Kazbar (cocktails and tapas in town)
- Viceroy (Indian in town)
- Half Moon Inn (best pub grub around – 2/3 miles outside of Yeovil in Mudford)