Notts County are serving up a delicious bank holiday feast in hospitality ahead of the Meadow Lane clash with Chorley on Monday 26 August (kick-off 3pm).
- Cream of brocolli and cheddar soup, served with granary roll and butter
- Selection of hors d'oeuvres
- Supreme of chicken forestiere
- Homemade cottage pie
- Vegetarian option available on request
- Chef's selection of cold desserts, cheese and biscuits
- Exclusive access to the 1862 Suite
- Reserved, padded seat with an unrivalled view of the action (subject to availability)
- Half-time and full-time tea and coffee
- Suite host alongside former and current players as their guest(s)
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
For more information or to book, please contact the commercial team on 0115 952 9000 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, fill out the form below.