Notts County's changeover to Ticketmaster is now complete.
The club recently announced they were partnering with the industry leaders and the new system is now live.
Activate your account
Fans who have an existing purchase history will have their details automatically transferred to the new online system. Accounts can be activated by clicking this link and following the steps shown on screen.
Supporters will need to have their customer/member number to hand in order to activate their account. The number can be found on their season ticket/match tickets.
If you have a purchase history but do not have the required details, please contact the ticket office on 0115 955 7210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your surname and postcode.
Those without a purchase history can click here to register a new account.
Update your details
It is vital supporters ensure their personal details are up to date once their account has been activated in order to receive regular communication from the club and for tickets to be sent to the correct address.
- Brand-new, mobile-responsive ticketing site giving fans a faster, easier purchase experience
- Better sales capacity, meaning it will be faster and easier to buy for high-demand fixtures
- The ability for season ticket holders to add cup and play-off tickets on to their cards online
- Comprehensive tracking of purchase histories, enabling the club to implement improved loyalty schemes and priority periods in the future
- Online booking for away travel
- Tickets to the value of £1.50 and above will be subject to a 60p per ticket admin fee when purchased online or by phone. This fee will go towards covering the costs associated with the new system
Click here to read more about Notts' partnership with Ticketmaster.