Notts County are serving up a delicious three-course carvery in hospitality when Leicester City visit Meadow Lane on Saturday.
The Premier League outfit will be Notts' final visitors ahead of the Magpies' 2018-19 Sky Bet League Two campaign and the club are looking forward to welcoming guests into their luxurious hospitality suites.
The package, £40, includes:
- Private pay bar
- Delicious three-course carvery
- Suite host
- Pre-match interview with a special Notts County guest
- Visits from former and current players (subject to availability)
- Reserved, padded seat – subject to availability
- Half-time and full-time tea and coffee
- Interview with the Man of the Match
Dress code: Smart-casual (no untidy denim)
For more information or to book, please call 0115 955 7222 or email email@example.com.