Notts County’s brand-new PUMA away shirt is now available to purchase in store and online.
The shirt, which once again features the popular combination of blue and white, was worn by the first team when they take on Leicester this afternoon.
About the shirt
- Lightweight polyester with moisture wicking technology. Designed to quickly draw sweat away from the body, keeping you drier and cooler for longer
- Stylised raglan sleeve for improved fit and range of motion
- PUMA form-stripe sleeve panel in contrast colour
- Heat transfer PUMA cat branding on right chest and sleeves, giving a contemporary, lightweight look and feel
- Applique high-definition woven club badge
How to buy
In store: Club shop
Online: Click here
Call: 0115 955 7200
The club shop will be open from 10am – 2pm on Sunday and during normal hours next week.
Number and name: £12
Number or name: £6.50
Sleeve badges (adults only): £6
Please note – names can be a maximum of 10 characters
Notts will once again be partnering with monthly front-of-shirt sponsors this season and supporters will therefore be able to choose to either leave their shirt sponsorless or select from one of nine logos.
More details will follow in due course.