A delicious two-course carvery and a pre-match visit from Kevin Nolan is on offer in hospitality for the visit of Crawley Town on Saturday 28 January.
Notts’ manager will be interviewed by Colin Slater in front of guests before taking charge of his second home match at Meadow Lane.
The full package includes:
- Two-course carvery (full menu below)
- Interview hosted by Colin Slater
- Visit from a first-team player
During the match
- Padded seats in the directors' area
- Tea and coffee
- Pay bar facility
After the match
- Man of the Match interview
- Exclusive competition sponsored by AE Chambers Butchers
To book or for more information, please call 0115 955 7241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A choice of:
- Roast silverside of beef with homemade thyme-infused Yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce
- Oven-roasted gammon with a honey mustard glaze
- Roasted vegetable tart with a cheese crumb topping and a tomato-and-corriander sauce
- A selection of chef's cold desserts