A guide to what's happening around the ground at Notts County's final home match of the 2016-17 campaign.Meadow Lane will be a hive of activity with a number of special events scheduled.
Tickets for the match are only £20 for adults and free for under 12s. Click here for more information.
See below to find out what's on and when (some timings approximate):
12pm: The Broken Wheelbarrow opens, offering £2 pints and £12 bottles of Prosecco. Click here for more information.
1.30pm: Turnstiles open.
2pm: Colin Slater, ahead of his last-ever commentary at Meadow Lane, interviews Paul Hooks in hospitality. Places are still available - please click here for more information.
2.40pm: The club's new intake of Under 9s players are introduced to the crowd and NCFCOSA present the club's Young Player of the season award.
2.45pm: Chairman and owner Alan Hardy addresses the crowd and hands out the club's end-of-season awards.
- Under 10s and 11s trophy parade.
- Young Notts and Blackpool supporters face each other in a crossbar challenge.
- The club's new intake of scholars conduct a lap of the pitch.
- This week's Lifeline winner is drawn - plus a very special cheque presentation.
- Kevin Bartlett presents the PFA Community Champion award.
- Kevin Nolan and the team return to the field to thank supporters for their backing over the course of the campaign.
- The Broken Wheelbarrow reopens with £2 pints and £12 bottles of Prosecco on offer.
- The club shop reopens, allowing supporters to purchase/renew 2017-18 season tickets and take advantage of the end-of-season sale.
Supporters attending the match are advised as follows:
- The lap of appreciation can only take place if supporters remain in the stands after full-time. The players will only reemerge if the pitch remains clear. In the event of an incursion, disciplinary action may be taken against the club. Notts thank supporters in anticipation of their cooperation.
- Dogs trained in the detection of pyrotechnics will be stationed outside turnstiles around the ground. Any supporter who attempts to access the stadium with such an item will be turned away.