Notts County are looking for a Media and Communications Executive to join their media department.Working closely alongside the Media and Communications Manager, this is a crucial, demanding role.
Based at Meadow Lane, the responsibilities of this full-time position include:
- Being responsible for all aspects of the matchday programme
- Attending all first-team fixtures, home and away
- Playing a key role in the club’s social media operation
- Producing content for a variety of platforms, including the club website and video subscription service Magpie Player HD
- Filming and editing
- Using Adobe Photoshop to resize images and design graphics
- Using the club’s content management system to maintain the ‘back end’ of the club website
- Leading on the coverage of the club’s academy
- Sending mailouts to supporter/commercial databases
The ideal candidate will…
- Possess a relevant further education qualification, such as a Journalism degree
- Have experience of working in a football club’s media department
- Have experience of producing matchday programmes or similar publications
- Possess basic (minimum) filming and editing skills
- Be able to write concisely and clearly
- Be enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines while maintaining a structured and organised approach
- Be willing to work flexible and unsociable hours
- Be willing to learn new skills to enhance capability within the role
Click here to download the full job specification.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role based on the above, your CV, current salary and details of your current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 10pm on Monday 24 October, with interviews likely to follow later in the week.