FITC are looking for two Project Officers to join their team.
The successful candidates will be organised, confident, positive, outgoing and persuasive, with a 'can do' attitude. They will be clear, concise when communicating with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
This opportunity is perfect for individuals who would like to work in a dynamic, professional sports organisation with an excellent reputation nationally.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- To support the coordination and improve the highly successful Notts County Football in the Community NCS keep warm model.
- To take telephone, written and face-to-face enquiries from participants and parents to resolve any issues they have with regards to the programme.
- To collaborate with the Programme Manager to ensure the wider partnership achieves all the project objectives
- To provide timely information to the Programme Manager in line with the agreed programme targets and objectives
- To support the delivery of the programme in line with its strategic aims, so that Notts County Football in the Community continue to be viewed as a highly successful NCS local delivery partner
- To provide support on the development, delivery, monitoring and reporting of the NCS programme
- To provide Safeguarding support during delivery of the programme to delivery staff and monitor performance during delivery of the programme
- To maintain links throughout the delivery of the programme with a wide range of partner organisations, from the private, public and third sectors
- To support the delivery of graduation events
- To take responsibility for personal professional development and continually update as necessary
- To comply with equal opportunities policies and to assist in the development of equal opportunities
- To comply with all health and safety, child protection, safeguarding and risk management policy and legislation in the performance of the duties of the post
- To take reasonable care of personal health, safety and welfare and that of any other person who may be affected by such actions or omissions whilst at work
- To undertake risk assessments for any new activity and to ensure risk assessment checks are carried out for any ongoing activity
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities required to commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for the post
- To comply with all aspects and policies within Notts County Football in the Community
For more information or to apply, please click here