Our sponsor for this game has kindly donated the package to the club to auction.
Win Full Match Sponsorship Experience for Wycombe:
Have the Opportunity to win the Full Match Sponsorship Experience for the Wycombe fixture on Monday 28th March via auction! Our sponsor for this game, Roy Parker, has kindly donated the package to the club to auction. All money raised for the auction will go towards Mike Edwards testimonial year. The package includes the following:-
- 8 guests
- Three course meal in the exclusive Sponsors Lounge, Full waitress service and access to the Directors Balcony
- Full page advert in the match day magazine
- Company logo on the cover of matchday magazine, official teamsheet and official website
- PA announcement before kickoff and at half time
- Seating in the home directors area of the Derek Pavis Stand, with three car parking spaces
- Signed and framed shirt presented by the Man of the Match
- Signed photo with the Man of the Match
- Complimentary matchday magazines, teamsheets and gifts for the whole party
Our Head Of Commercial and Events, Richard Cokayne, said, "This award winning package is great value at £1500 + vat. However, get your bids in and you could get this package at a fantastic price, plus all of the money raised goes towards Mike's year which will be a fantastic contribution!”.
To submit your bid, email email@example.com. Progress on current bids can be obtained via this email address or our website. www.nottscountyfc.co.uk. Bidding will end on Wednesday 23rd March at 12pm.