Football in the Community have a job vacancy for a Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator...
Job title:Macmillan CARE Programme Coordinator
Salary:£23,842 - £26,907 depending on qualifications, skills and abilities
Location:Based at the Portland Centre in Nottingham
Contract:37.5 hours a week
Closing date: April 2016.th April 2016 – interviews due to be held on 13stNoon on Friday 1
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to Health Manager, Emma Trent, firstname.lastname@example.org send them addressed too:
May 2016, with a view to extension.rdWe’re looking for a unique individual to develop, implement and provide day to day co-ordination and delivery of the CARE (Cancer and Rehabilitation Exercise) Programme in Nottinghamshire. This is a fixed term role for 1 year, starting 3
This role will work closely with people in Nottinghamshireliving with and beyond cancer to increase their involvement and engagement in physical activity.The role will have key responsibility to work closely with stakeholders such as Macmillan Nursing Teams and other health professionals to ensure channels of communication are effective and referrals into the programme are seamless. Engagement with other community based activity providers will be an essential part of the role.
The Programme Coordinator will have a Level 4 in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation qualification, and will take an active role in the delivery of the sessions, behavior change interventions, and the development of the supporting staff. The role will be supported by Macmillan cancer support in terms of the individuals learning and development needs.
We are really looking for someone who:
- is positive, solution-led and has exceptional people, presentation and communication skills
- will adhere to the Macmillan physical activity behavior change care pathway
- will deliver on targets, and has experience in providing monitoring and evaluation reports
- has worked within high-level projects, encompassing physical activity and clinical based rehabilitation
- is dedicated, motivated and can self-manage
- will attract referrals into the programme
or call 0115 email@example.comFor further information please email Emma Trent on