Further to an incident on Saturday at our match vs Bristol Rovers, the club would like to make supporters aware of our guidelines on flags and banners being brought to Meadow Lane.
- Flags are accepted (with a limited pole size of 7mm in diameter and 1 metre in length, The flag pole material should be plastic and rounded/covered at the end).
- Banners are accepted and limited to a size of 2m x 1m. There are restrictions on banners above this size regarding flammability etc and the club should be contacted if banners above this size are intended to be used.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse to allow flags, banners etc. They must not contain foul language, be defamatory, or offensive.
- If it is assessed that they could be used as a potential weapon, then these will not be allowed and will be confiscated.
- They are not to be draped over advertising boards, and must not block signage, exit routes or sight-lines. ·
These policies are relayed to all match safety officials present, who will enforce these guidelines as a regular part of their duty.
If you have any questions regarding flags and banners that are not covered by these guidelines, please contact Head Of Operations Mark Huckerby on email@example.com