Notts County Football Club are seeking a first team performance analyst....The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering in-depth analysis to the first team manager, players and backroom staff at Notts County Football Club.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- -Filming and coding all first team home and away matches.
- -Providing post match analysis compliant with the management team’s requests.
- -Preparing analysis on the next opposition and presenting it to the management.
- -Perform longitudinal studies on team performances.
- -Assist in other areas.
- -Ensure confidentiality at all times.
- -Minimum 2 years experience working in an analysis role in a professional club.
- -Completed a sports science degree or relevant subject area.
- -Experience using performance analysis software, primarily SportsCode Elite.
- -Experience with using scouting platforms such as Wyscout and Scout 7.
- -Good competency using Microsoft office package (Excel, Powerpoint & word).
- -Attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively.
- -Committed to working unsociable hours, including weekend and evening matches plus bank holidays.
- -Proactive attitude.
- -Must live within a commutable distance.
To apply: please email your CV and cover letter along with current remuneration to:
Interviews to be held on week commencing: 25th July 2016.