We are looking to recruit a small number of staff to add to our team of matchday ticket office staff.
Duties are as follows and hours are as and when required, primarily home fixtures at Meadow Lane, however additional hours may be available during busy periods.
· Provide the supporters with a friendly, courteous and efficient service both at the sales window and on the telephone to maximise sales opportunities.
· Ensure that the ticketing system is utilised correctly to ensure maximum efficiency as it is essential that the supporter experiences excellent service with the aim to develop long term relationships with the club.
· Sell tickets and memberships through the ticketing system, in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
· Ensure that all transactions are fully balanced at the close of the business day.
· Provide information and help to the supporters.
HOW TO APPLY
with your current CV and a brief note outlining your suitability for the positions. Alternatively you can post your CV to Tim Bradd, Ticket Office /CRM Manager, Notts County FC, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2 3HJ.firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are interested in applying to join our team within the ticket office operation, please email