An opportunity has become available to join the Academy Sports Science and Medicine team at Notts County FC.
This is a unique opportunity for a specific individual to gain valuable experience of working within professional football.
We are able to offer extensive internal and external CPD and attendance to first team home games as part of the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To lead the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries for Foundation Development Phase & Youth Development Phase (U9 – U16) players involved in the NCFC Youth Development Programme and carry out related treatments associated with excellence in football.
• Maintain and complete the specific treatment of injury records for all players attending for assessment or treatment.
• Deliver the treatment programmes associated with excellence using the required methods that meet the needs of all players.
• To work closely with the Academy Manager and Coaches to keep them fully informed on the treatments, rehabilitation programmes and fitness of players.
• To provide up to date reporting of all player monitoring to the Academy Manager and academy coaches.
• Attend Coaching Staff Meetings as scheduled.
• Attend FDP & YDP (Academy) games as first line physiotherapist.
• To take a lead role in the medical screening of FDP & YDP players.
• Relevant degree qualification in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation.
• Maintain qualifications to the minimum requirements: First Aid at Work / Emergency Aid; FA Safeguarding Children Certificate; FA CRB check. FA Basic First Aid for Sport, FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport (IFAS)
How to apply
Please forward a copy of your CV and Cover letter (Maximum 1 side of A4) to email@example.com