A new job vacancy has arisen at Meadow Lane...
Job Title: Lead Schoolboy (U9-U16) Performance Analyst
Responsible to: Head of Academy Coaching/ Academy Manager
Hours Required to Work: Match days (Sunday) + 2 days per week
Description:An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the academy at Notts County FC. The lead Schoolboy Performance Analyst will oversee the analysis for each of these age groups, reporting back to coaching and playing staff. This position would be fantastic for an individual looking to gain experience within professional football.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Film schoolboy matches at home (occasionally away)
• Code matches using Game breaker software.
• Clip matches to coaches needs.
• Providing individual feedback to players (video & statistical) upon request.
• Condense information so that it is easy to interpret.
• Provide feedback to players and coaching staff.
• Managing and maintaining the equipment.
• Supervising student analysts and delegating work accordingly.
• Create and develop an archive of academy goals.
• Creation of motivational and promotional upon request.
• Ensuring the safeguarding of the young players.
• Previous experience working with a sports team or athlete.
• Experience using analysis software mentioned.
• Experience filming live sport.
• Presentational skills.
• Desire to work in a competitive sporting environment.
• Committed to working unsociable hours.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Full UK driving license & access to own car.
• Good knowledge of football.
• Related sport science degree.
Please note a DBS check will be required for this position.
Deadline for applications is 5:00pm on Friday 10th July 2015.
Interviews will be held week commencing 13th July 2015.