Notts County are looking for a commercial sales administrator...
Reporting to the Head of Commercial & Events, the Commercial Administrator will be responsible for the Commercial customer database. The role involves selling a broad product portfolio including hospitality and advertising on both a seasonal and match by matchbasis, into a mix of existing clients.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure all hospitality bookings are achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve outstanding issues to ensure repeat business.
· Working with the Commercial team, ensure that an accurate client database is managed on a regular basis.
· Ensure the happiness and wellbeing of all clients on a match-day, utilising the hospitality team to maximise customer satisfaction.
· Assist in the arrangement of corporate events.
· Working on match days to ensure all the hospitality runs smoothly.
· Keep the commercial spreadsheet content up to date.
· Writing and sending letters tocustomers about upcoming matches and hospitality opportunities.
HOURS OF WORK
The standard working week will be a nominal 35 hours, plus all home match days. Lieu time of 1/2 a day allocated per home fixture.
Although not essential, the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working in an office environment, and operating phones. They will also possess excellent organisational skills and be confident working in a fast paced environment. An understanding of sports clubs is an advantage but is not essential, however good computer skills and a good level of numeracy and literacy are required.
English and Maths A-C GCSE required.
Applications will be accepted via CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Please send your CV, together with details of your current salary and notice period, to Richard Cokayne (Head of Commercial & Events) at email@example.com
Applications to be received by 5pm on Thursday 20th August, 2015. Interviews to take place at Meadow Lane commencingMonday 24th August 2015