Notts County Football Club are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic performance analyst on a full time basis for the start of the 2015/16 season...
Vacancy: Notts County Football Club Performance Analyst
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of analysis to the first team manager, backroom staff and players.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Closing Date: 4th May 2015
Start Date: July 2015
Contract Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Filming and coding all first team games both home and away
• Providing post match analysis in the form of video and a statistical report
• Preparing the management for the upcoming games by presenting video and analysis of the opposition
• Perform longitudinal studies of team performances
• Assist in other areas
• Ensure confidentiality at all times
• Minimum of 2 years experience working within a professional football club.
• To have attained a Sports Science degree (2:1 and above) or a relevant subject area
• Experience using Performance Analysis software, primarily SportsCode and Prozone as well as presentation (PowerPoint) and video editing software.
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong IT skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively
• Good knowledge of football
• Relevant undergraduate degree
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
• Committed to working unsociable hours, including weekends and evening matches plus bank holidays
• Proactive attitude
• UK driving licence and use of own car
To apply: Please email your CV and cover letter along with current remuneration to: Hannah.email@example.com
Interviews are to be held on week commencing 11th May 2015