For three weeks this spring, football comes to the heart of the city as Nottingham City of Football takes over the Old Market Square…
At the City of Football’s Monday Night Football events you can:
- Find your football in the Play Zone with inflatable footballs and skills games
- Have a go at the Human Table Football.
- Brush up your football skills with Notts County FITC and Nottingham Forest ITC
- Learn some new skills in the Skills Zone
- Relax and chill out in the Gaming Tent
- Find out more about how you could get involved in women and girls football with Notts County Ladies
- Grab yourself an autograph from our very own Women’s Super League players.
- Plus enjoy some uplifting tunes from Capital FM’s Tom and Claire who will be DJing
And if you’re feeling hungry, we’ve got a diverse mix of tasty food on the sidelines - including rustic crust pizza, a chocolate fountain, candy floss, pop corn, jacket potatoes, paella, feijoda, and a wide mix of Caribbean food.
Everyone is welcome, whether you play football regularly, enjoy kicking a ball around in the park or just fancy finding out more about how you can get involved.
The first Monday Night Football in the Square takes place on Monday 6th April from 6pm. Subsequent events take place at the same time on 13 April and 20 April 2015.