A new part-time role has become available within the Notts County Academy...
Notts County is seeking a part-time goalkeeping coach responsible for the monitoring, coaching and improvement of all goalkeepers within the academy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses of all goalkeepers
• Coach goalkeepers to enable them to reach their full potential
• Analyse the performances of the goalkeepers during matches
• Train goalkeepers in accordance with the NCFC philosophy as per the Academy Performance Plan
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence in Coaching Goalkeepers
• Youth Award (or working towards)
• Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
• Attend all CPD events as required
• FA Safeguarding Children
• FA Emergency Aid
• Experience of working with Elite young players.
Hours Required to Work:
U18 training on Monday & Tuesday AM 10am-12pm & U18 matches on Saturday morning; plus Academy training on Monday & Wednesday evening 5.45-9.00pm. More details to be discussed at interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be supported by a current CV and sent to
Notts County Football Club
Meadow Lane Stadium
You can also submit your application via email to email@example.com