An opportunity to work in the Notts County medical and physiotherapy team at Meadow Lane for the 2014.15 season.
Job title: Physiotherapist
Organisation: Notts County FC
Closing date: 15 April 2014
Contract type: Part time
Notts County FC are looking to recruit medical and physiotherapy staff who do not possess the required experience or qualifications to qualify for the full-remunerated posts, to undertake supervised roles where they can gain valuable experience in elite sport. These voluntary staff will work closely with medical and physiotherapy colleagues to gain an insight into the day to day running of an elite sports medicine department.
This opportunity will expose the chosen candidate to world class learning opportunities both within the area of physiotherapy and the world of football. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to MSc and BSc lecturing and post graduate courses run by the Notts County Medical team.
The successful candidate will gain experience/exposure to:
• Assessment and Rehab of players
• Training ground first aid cover
• Match day first aid support (home/away games)
• Development of rehabilitation programs from acute to final stages of care
• Soft Tissue therapy
• BSc in Physiotherapy
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
• Member of the HCPC
• Keen interest in working with elite athletes in the sporting environment
• Provide evidence of this opportunity contributing to their personal development plan
•Member of the ACPSM
The length of the term of the role will be decided by the successful candidate in line with their PDP and other commitments.
Please note that this opportunity is unpaid and is there to assist in the development of experience/knowledge to further career development plans and the ACPSM CPD pathway.
These roles are not remunerated financially. Successful applicants will receive suitable expenses and uniform kit.
How to apply:
Interview dates: 24 April 2014