Notts County’s award-winning matchday magazine, The Mag, is back on Saturday ahead of the club’s three home friendlies against Derby County, Birmingham City and Osasuna.
The newly designed and revamped edition is full of exclusive interviews and features previewing the new campaign.
Priced at £3, The Mag will be available from the club shop and around the stadium.
This triple-header edition includes:
- Exclusive thoughts from chairman Ray Trew, manager Shaun Derry and new captain Hayden Mullins ahead of the big kick-off in August.
- A warm welcome to all of the club’s new signings.
- Exclusive interviews with former Derby and Birmingham players Michael Johnson, Mark Stallard and Paul Devlin.
- Interviews with staff from the medical team about a very tough pre-season.
- We talk to the club’s groundstaff on a hectic summer re-growing the Meadow Lane turf.
- Updates from the Academy, youth team, Notts County Ladies, Official Supporters Association, The Bench and commercial teams.
- Plus, you can win match tickets to the Fleetwood Town match. Simply Find The Pie!
- And, much more including exclusive columns from BBC Radio Nottingham Colin Slater and Nottingham Post’s Leigh Curtis.
Pick up your copy on Saturday!