The Notts County Academy are hiring...
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• An opportunity to represent Notts County FC in a coaching role.
• A Training and Development program to support you in your understanding and delivery of the Notts County youth development philosophy and coaching methods.
• A positive, professional and supportive environment to enjoy working and developing within.
• Work with elite young players and support their progression through the clubs age groups.
• Clothing and equipment.
• Be willing to learn about, represent and be passionate about the Notts County FC history and youth development philosophy.
• Possess the personality to create a quick rapport with young players providing the best possible football experience.
• Demonstration of a great work ethic, ability to positively contribute to the team and an ability to deal with challenges professionally.
• Be open minded to continually develop and receive feedback.
• Have a good degree of fitness and agility.
• Have the ability to demonstrate the detail of football techniques and tactical awareness.
• Be able to transport coaching equipment with the use of a vehicle.
• Be able to assemble, move and dismantle coaching equipment.
• Be able to produce session plans in accordance with the Academy Performance Plan and Technical Syllabus.
• Comply with EPPP requirements and produce session evaluations, performance reviews of players and keep the team record book up to date.
• Be a great communicator with children, parents and partners.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• You will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of this at interview stage.
• The minimum entry requirements are UEFA B (Level 3) coaching licence
• FA Safeguarding Children
• FA Emergency Aid
• Experience of working with Elite young players.
TYPE OF WORK AVAILABLE
Academy training nights are on Monday and Wednesday evenings for all age groups and also on Saturdays for the Youth Development Phase (12-16’s). All age groups play their matches on Sunday mornings and will either be played at our home venue in Nottingham, or away at numerous other Football League Clubs.
There will also be some extra evenings for Parent Evenings, CPD events and presentations.
We are currently only accepting applications from coaches who will be able commit to the training and match days for the duration of the season and who live within a reasonable travelling distance from the training and match locations.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be supported by a current CV and sent to:
Notts County Football Club
Meadow Lane Stadium
You can also submit your application via email to email@example.com