FREE Fitness Scheme – new sessions start this month, don’t delay, book your place today!
Motivate is a FREE 12-week fitness programme bought to you in partnership with Notts County FC Football in the Community (FITC) and Nottingham City Care Partnership (NCCP), working together to get you back on track to a healthier you.
Come along and meet NCCP’s team of nutritionists and FITC’s fitness coaches who will help you tone up your life and reduce the risk of health-related illnesses.
• Do you need to be motivated to become more active?
• Been told you’re overweight by a health professional?
• Can’t afford the gym or mainstream dieting clubs?
• Would you like a fun team of professionals to work with?
• Concerned about your weight and want to do something about it?
If so, Motivate can provide you with a helping hand to get yourself back on top and in charge of your health and fitness with:
• Proven advice to help you modify your eating habits
• Exercise plans and routines you can do at home
• Weekly support from helpful and professional staff
• A group of people and new friends who share similar obstacles
• Attend as many sessions per week as you want to boost your physical activity
• 6 venues across Nottingham to choose from
• No public weigh-in
• And most of all no need to join a gym!
Motivate takes part at the following leisure centres: Clifton, Jesse Boot Wildcats Arena (Bakersfield), John Carroll (Radford), Harvey Hadden Stadium (Bilborough), Portland (the Meadows) and Southglade (Bestwood).
Previous participant said:
“It’s really good how it makes you look at food and your diet differently” – Dan
“The coaches are very encouraging and made sessions easy to cope with.” – Vanessa
“I feel happier in myself and it’s given me more get up and go...I feel in control of my body” – Frank
“The coaches are excellent [and it’s] good to be part of a group.” – Dave
For more information or to book a place on your nearest course, please contact our office on 0115 955 7215 and ask for more information about the Motivate programme.