Notts County's award-winning matchbook magazine is now available digitally...
We are delighted to announce that Notts County’s official matchbook magazine, #TheMag, is now available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The latest edition of #TheMag, from our npower League 1 fixture against Doncaster Rovers will be available to download from Sunday 28 October, from 3pm.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to view #TheMag, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with Notts County and never miss out on any programmes. All copies of #TheMag are available to purchase individually throughout the season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on Matchday Digital and be part of the game. The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide the day after the game.
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Notts County supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99.
We are confident that not only will this new digital service bring in new revenue streams for the club but will complement our existing printed programme making it available to a wider reach of fans.
For more info on Matchday Digital please visit http://www.matchdaydigital.co.uk/nottscounty