Official Supporters Association
Who we are
We are the Notts County FC Official Supporters Association (NFCCOSA).
The club made a request on their website for volunteers to form a supporters association, leading to a group of enthusiastic fans meeting for the first time in the 1862 Suite on 12 September 2013.
Led by Tony Guy, the group worked hard to enlist the association's first 100 members. Once this target was reached, there were enough members to elect and vote for members of the association’s first committee. This took place on 29 March 2014 and, shortly after, NFCCOSA was born.
Within the first four years, NFCCOSA have raised and donated more than £19,000 to the academy and club for the purchase of equipment for our up and coming young players.
Current committee members
Membership Assistant - Janet Barlow
Committee - Phillip Haffenden
Our main aims for the 2018 season:
- To fundraise for our academy to help develop our future players by running various projects throughout the season.
- To support our academy by providing equipment as and when required.
- To organise appropriate supporters’ social activities, forums, day trips and evenings at the Playhouse.
- To establish and maintain excellent relations with the Board of Directors, Notts County staff and the academy staff.
- To arrange and coordinate collections and donations for The Friary charity.
Our NFCCOSA Office (located next to the ticket office) is open on matchdays from 12.30pm – 2.30 pm (5.30pm - 7.15pm for evening kick-offs).