Official Supporters Association
Who we are
We are the Notts County FC Official Supporters Association (NCFCOSA).
The club made a request on their website for volunteers to form a supporters association, leading to a group of enthusiastic fans meeting for the first time in the 1862 Suite on 12 September 2013.
Led by Tony Guy, the group worked hard to enlist the association's first 100 members. Once this target was reached, there were enough members to elect and vote for members of the association’s first committee. This took place on 29 March 2014 and, shortly after, NCFCOSA was born.
Since forming in 2014 to 2020 we have raised and donated £46,409.56 to our academy and club.
Current committee members
Membership Assistant - Janet Barlow
Our aims for the 2020-2021 season
- To fundraise for our academy to help develop our future players by running various projects throughout the season.
- To support our academy by providing equipment as and when required.
- To organise appropriate supporters’ social activities, forums, day trips and evenings at the Playhouse.
- To establish and maintain excellent relations with the Board of Directors, Notts County staff and the academy staff.
- To arrange and coordinate collections and donations for The Friary
- To form a fan's for Diversity football team, playing five matches a year.
- To continue to support Notts County FC with bucket collections for various charities.
Our NCFCOSA Office (located next to the ticket office) is open on matchdays from 12.30pm – 2.30 pm (5.30pm - 7.15pm for evening kick-offs).