As an independent Charity aimed at supporting some of the most vulnerable people in Nottingham, Notts County Football in the Community are offering companies and organisations the opportunity to work with us to make a real difference in the local community. By becoming a Community Partner, we would work together to raise vital funds for our projects and enabling your organisation to have a direct impact on the people of Nottingham.
There are numerous ways Businesses can become a Community Partner including (but not exclusively):
- Nominating FITC as your Charity of the Year
- Sponsoring an Event or Project with your Branding
- Charity Donation towards our Work
- Staff Participation in our Fundraising Events
- Hosting and Running Fundraising Events In Aid of FITC
- Volunteering on our Projects and/or at our Events