Following a year’s hiatus due to Covid-19, we’re very excited to welcome guests back into our 1862 Suite where, whether entertaining key clients or simply looking to enjoy the match in style with family and friends, they will enjoy delicious food and access to a private bar– plus one of the best seats in the house!
Hosted in our popular 1862 Suite, our 2021-22 matchday hospitality package includes:
- A variety of delicious menus including traditional three-course carveries, two-course themed meals for evening fixtures and brunch buffets for early kick-offs
- Exclusive padded seating in the Derek Pavis Stand
- Half-time and full-time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Pre-match interview or entertainment with a former/current player (subject to availability)
- Team news announcement from head coach Ian Burchnall in the lounge
- Pre-match interview or entertainment with a VIP guest (subject to availability)
- Matchday programme and teamsheet
- Sky Sports and BT Sports TV in the suite
Category A fixtures: Wrexham (Sunday 2 January), Grimsby (Saturday 5 February) and Chesterfield (Saturday 26 March): £55 per person
All other league fixtures: £45 per person
Season ticket holders will receive a pro-rota price in accordance with their season ticket age category.
To book your hospitality place at Meadow Lane, please call 0115 955 7241 or email email@example.com.
We will endeavour to cater for all your requirements, however unique they are. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.