Half-seasonal hospitality members will enjoy exclusive, intimate matchday experiences for unbeatable value.
As well as receiving all the benefits of 2019-20 season ticket holders, members will be welcomed into the luxurious surroundings of the Directors’ Suite, where they will be given attentive, first-class service and:
- A delicious three-course carvery, including starter served at the table (brunch served for 12pm kick-offs and two-course meal for evening matches)
- Reserved, padded seat with an unrivalled view of the action
- Half-time and full-time tea and coffee
- Suite host alongside former and current players as their guest(s)
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
Half-seasonal hospitality will take effect for the final 10 home league matches of the season, beginning with the Boxing Day visit of Maidenhead United.
Price: £419 inc. VAT (£300 for 2019-20 season ticket holders)
Dress code: Smart-casual
For more information, or to book please contact the commercial team on 0115 952 9000 or email email@example.com.