The award winning #themag has returned for the home fixtures with a packed edition full of pictures, interviews, features, stats and a brand new competition.
Priced at the usual £3, the 76-page matchbook brings fans right up to date with all the latest goings on at Meadow Lane throughout the summer.
The matchbook has been revamped, using social media to interact with players and staff, along with supporters on many of the pages.
- How to sign a player. #themag talks to the staff that are responsible of each signing at Meadow Lane. It's not as easy as you think!
- Turf diaries. We talk to the groundstaff how they coped with a reduced time limit to get the pitch ready for the new season
- Fitness first. #themag talks to new strength and conditioning coach Nick Ward about a gruelling pre-season at the training ground.
- Youth news. It wasn't just the first team that were breaking a sweat last month.
- Vox pop. We spoke to supporters about their ambitions for the season ahead.
- And a brand new competition, all you had to do is find the pie!
Pick up #themag from the club shop and around the ground today!