If supporters have the option to print at home/scan their ticket from a mobile device, we strongly recommend they use this option as there are no booking/transaction fees or delivery costs associated with this type of booking.
After downloading the PDF document (available from the confirmation email) there are two options: print your document with the barcode and present the paper ticket at the turnstile or present the barcode on your mobile device. We recommend supporters only buy their own ticket if they intend to use a phone image to be scanned at the turnstile.
For single ticket purchases:
- Select print at home
- Download the PDF from the confirmation email which shows the barcode/ticket detail to be scanned
- Simply present the mobile device at the turnstile for the barcode to be scanned directly from the device
For multiple self-print/scan-ticket purchases:
- Select print at home
- Download the PDF from the confirmation email, which shows all purchased tickets in one document
- For supporters that don't want to scan their ticket using a mobile device, print the PDF document showing all barcodes/match ticket details
- Forward the PDF to any supporters you have purchased tickets for who want to scan theirs at the turnstile, ensuring they know which is theirs
Please note - each barcode will only work once. Any barcode duplicated or attempted to be scanned on more than one occasion will be declined entry.
Supporters can still purchase online and order tickets to be posted or collected in the usual way. Simply select either of these options rather than print at home.
Transaction Fees/Delivery Charges
No delivery charge is applicable to supporters who print at home or opt to collect from Meadow Lane.
A postage charge of 75p applies to supporters that require tickets to be delivered to an address.
Supporters can purchase tickets by calling the ticket office on 0115 955 7210 weekdays 9am - 5pm, matchday Saturdays 10am – 2pm and non-match Saturdays 9am - 1pm. The ticket office will remain open until 7pm the day before a Saturday/midweek home fixture.
No booking/transaction fees apply.
In person at the ticket office/club shop
Supporters can purchase in person from the club shop weekdays 9am - 5pm, from the ticket office on matchday Saturdays from 10am – half-time and non-match Saturdays from the club shop 9am - 1pm.
The club shop will remain open until 7pm the day before a Saturday/midweek home fixture.
No charges apply to payments made at the ticket office/club shop.
A postage charge of 75p will apply to supporters that require tickets to be delivered to an address.
No delivery charge is applicable to supporters opting to collect from Meadow Lane.