14:11 10 June 2015
Information about becoming a Vice President at Meadow Lane...
Becoming a member of the Vice Presidents Club at Notts County Football Club includes a host of benefits that a select number of our supporters take up each year.
Vice Presidents are treated to the best seats in the house in the executive area of the Derek Pavis Stand, private parking and given the option to watch the action from the comfort of the recently refurbished Don Masson Suite via a live television feed.
There is a variety of food on offer at each game and access to a private licensed bar is provided, in addition to much, much more.
Membership can be taken up by calling 0115 9557 241.
For a full list of benefits, see below:
- Admission to all home league matches and first home cup game
- Reserved executive seating in the Vice Presidents sections of the Derek Pavis Stand
- Exclusive access to the Don Masson Suite and access to full licensed bar
- Four complimentary guest tickets per season*
- A secure car parking space in the Iremonger Road Car Park, with an opportunity to upgrade to the Stadium Car Park**
- Complimentary matchday magazine at each match
- Full four-item buffet, tea and coffee served at half-time at every home game.
*subject to availability
** One space per membership
|Vice President Club Membership||£1,200 (Inc. VAT) |
|Vice President Duo Club Membership||£2,280 (Inc. VAT) |
Please note that cars parked in the Derek Pavis Stand cannot be moved within 30 minutes of kick-off until 30 minutes after, and from 15 minutes before the final whistle to 30 minutes after the final whistle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 20 per cent or, if less than 28 days before the start of the season, you will be required to make the payment in full. Notts County FC reserve the right to cancel any booking, which does not adhere to the above terms and conditions. Membership cards will not be issued until full payment is received. Duo memberships non-transferable. Invoices will be supplied by the club for corporate packages - membership must be in the company name.
CONTACT THE COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
Tel: 0115 9557 241
For further information, feel free to contact the commercial department on the form below: