12:32 15 February 2012
Information about becoming a Vice President at Meadow Lane...
Becoming a Vice President at Notts County Football Club includes a host of benefits that a select number of our supporters take up each year.
Vice Presidents are treated to the best seats in the house in the executive area of the Derek Pavis Stand, private parking and given the option to watch the action from the comfort of the recently refurbished Don Masson Suite via a live television feed.
There is a variety of food is on offer before and after each game and access to a private licensed bar is provided, in addition to much, much more.
Membership can be taken up by calling 0115 9529 000.
For a full list of benefits, see below:
- Admission to all home league and the first home cup game
- Reserved seat in the Vice Presidents' section of the Derek Pavis Stand
- Reserved seats in the Don Masson Suite with complimentary tea, coffee and a licensed bar*
- Option to watch the match inside, via live television feed
- Sandwiches available at the end of the match
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Six complimentary guest tickets per season for league games only and subject to availability**
- A secure car parking space in the Iremonger Car Park, with an opportunity to upgrade to the Stadium Car Park***
* Alternative facilities may be offered in certain circumstances.
** Not available for AA category matches
*** Only one car park space per Duo membership
|Single Membership||£1,000 (+ VAT)|
|Duo Membership||£1,800 (+ VAT)|
|Corporate 3 Membership||£2,550 (+ VAT)|
|Corporate 4 Membership||£3,200 (+ VAT)
|Matchday Membership ||From £50 (+ VAT)*|
*Matchday prices shown are dependent upon the category of your chosen game, i.e. AA, A, B, C.
Vice Presidents have the option to upgrade their Iremonger Car Park space to the Derek Pavis Stand, subject to availability, for an additional cost of £125.
Please note that cars parked in the Derek Pavis Stand cannot be moved within 30 minutes of kick-off until 30 minutes after, and from 15 minutes before the final whistle to 30 minutes after the final whistle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 20 per cent or, if less than 28 days before the start of the season, you will be required to make the payment in full. Notts County FC reserve the right to cancel any booking, which does not adhere to the above terms and conditions. Membership cards will not be issued until full payment is received. Duo memberships non-transferable. Invoices will be supplied by the club for corporate packages - membership must be in the company name. ID required for Junior Memberships (birth certificate or passport). Must be 15 or under on 8 August 2013.
CONTACT THE COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
Tel: 0115 9557 241
For further information, feel free to contact the commercial department on the form below: